Reporting into the General Manager, this role would suit a Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Shift Manager, Warehouse Team Manager or Warehouse Operations Manager with experience of managing people focused warehouse operations.
Shift Patterns Available:
- 6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm Mondays to Fridays (Rotating Weekly)
- Direct Management responsibility of a team of over circa 45 people within a state-of the art Distribution Centre.
- Engagement, Coaching and Mentoring of your team.
- Suggesting & Leading CI within your operation.
- Health & Safety.
- Inventory Control and Process Improvements.
- A chance to shape your future at a highly prestigious in-house business with plans for growth and with a track record of developing talent.
- Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Shift Manager, Warehouse Team Manager or Warehouse Operations Manager with a strong people engaging style.
- Able to work 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm shifts on a rotating basis (Mondays to Fridays).
- WMS experience with systems such as Blue Yonder, SAP or Manhattan - DESIRABLE
- In-house/Retail Distribution experience within FMCG environments - DESIRABLE
- Overall management responsibility for at least 30 heads or more.
- Front-foot & hands-on leadership style.
- Detail driven - able to interrogate data and use it to inform decision-making.
- Strives for operational excellence and sets your teams high standards.
- Engaging and coaching style.
- Able and willing to progress your career.
If this role is of interest, please apply (ideally with a Word format CV)
With over 18 years expertise in the Logistics/Supply Chain sector - Indigo Search recruit for management, director & executive roles across the UK.