Reporting into the Operations Manager, this role would suit a Warehouse Administrator or Logistics Administrator who is seeking a new challenge with a growing & people-focused business.
- Produce, manage and monitor warehouse documentation including pick activity allocation, as well as being involved in other inbound / outbound administrative activities and carrier bookings.
- Communicating and forming strong working relationships with Warehouse, Transport and Branch operations.
- Maintain, update and record accurate information on warehouse systems and Excel reports.
- Provide accurate information for internal stock records and movements.
- Strong use of Excel and data-based systems.
- Support and facilitate stock investigations/reconciliations.
- Administrator with strong attention to detail.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Strong team player who is able to liaise with various people within a warehouse/logistics & office setting.
- Able to use MS Excel to a good standard (to provide reports, use data to make decisions etc.)
- Inventory/Stock Control.
- Able to commute to the west Northampton area on a daily basis.
- Able to work 8:30am - 4pm Mondays to Fridays.
If this role is of interest, please apply (ideally with a Word format CV).
With over 18 years expertise in the Logistics/Supply Chain sector - Indigo Search recruit for management, director & executive roles across the UK.