***TRAINEE PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR***. RECfinancial are delighted to be recruiting exclusively for the position of Trainee Payroll Administrator for this highly prestigious business as it continues it tremendous growth plans. This newly created full time role is not one to be missed. Interested yet? Carrying on reading.
What's The Role?
- Based in Leicester, this role will also be a hybrid position once your training and knowledge is strong enough.
- You'll be firmly placed under the supervision of a fabulous Payroll Manager and caring team, who'll support you on your journey as your knowledge improves.
- You'll learn every aspect of Payroll, from assisting with the processing and administration of all data across the business, eventually running your own area of the business.
- You'll learn about NI and TAX, SSP, SMP, SPP etc
- A recognised industry training provider will help you receive study towards a payroll qualification.
Who Do They Want?
- Someone with, drive, passion, enthusiasm, personality and above all, a can-do attitude. The rest can be taught.
- Ideally educated the Level C Maths/English.
- Systems knowledge such as Excel, Office etc would be advantageous.
- A desire to work with an amazing business within payroll is essential.
What's on Offer?
- The opportunity of a lifetime.
- £19k - £21k
- 33 Days hol inc
- Hybrid working after initial probation
- Auto enrolment
- Excellent career path
- Study support
So, for further information, contact Neil@RECfinancial on 07976416967 or email us on