Three Phase and CT Meter Installers required in the South West of England
Applications are now being accepted for MOCOPA competent Three Phase Electric Meter installers, who live and are prepared to work in the following Postal Codes:
BS. BA. SN. OX. GL. TA. TR, EX. DT. TQ. PL. BH. SP. NP. CF. SA.
The Earning Potential
Three Phase Meter Installer
£29,139.38 basic annual salary + up to £4,800 health and safety bonus = £33,939.38
CT LV Meter Installer
£30,854.31 basic annual salary + up to £4,800 health and safety bonus = £35,654.31
CT HV Meter Installer
£33,425.05 basic annual salary + up to £4,800 health and safety bonus = £38,225.05
Overtime - paid per job
Work past 7.00pm = £100 per job
Work Saturday = £100 per job
Work Sunday = £150 per job
- Peugeot Expert Van
- Fuel Card, Phone, Tools, PPE provided
- 40 Hours working week
- Monday to Friday working
- 25 Days plus 8 Statutory Days Annual Leave entitlement (30 days after 5 years)
- Buy and Sell Holiday Options
- 4x Salary Life Insurance Cover
- Match Pension Scheme 3% up to 5%
- Statutory Sick Pay Scheme
- Medicash Healthcare Plan
- Stock and consumables come via Safestore which is located as close to your house as possible.
- Work is allocated and completed via an ipad (supplied)
- Stock audit completed monthly
Applicants for these positions will need to be fully qualified electric meter installers to the following standard:
- EUSR Registered for Three Phase, Single Phase and Single-off Multi
- MOCOPA (previously/currently held)
- At least 12 months post metering qualification work experience
- Maximum 6 penalty points on your Driving Licence (manual transmission required)
Click apply now to Email your CV to the contact details shown.
(Note: further documentation will be required at a later date from shortlisted candidates to support your application (Right to Work/Passport/Birth Certificate, Driving Licence & Check Code, MOCOPA, EUSR (if held), Proof of Address, NI Number).
RECenergy is a specialist energy sector recruitment business whose Directors have worked in the metering recruitment industry for over 17 years.
We can be contacted by phone, email, text, whatsapp or find us on LinkedIn.
Our Offices is open for calls and email correspondence from 7.00am to 9.00pm Monday to Saturday