Hertfordshire, South East
Salary - £30,000 - £38,000 (Depending on experience and negotiable at interview)
Additional Earning potential: This will generate circa £20,000 per annum
Benefits: Market-leading lift engineering company providing job security and employment progression opportunities, variety of career paths, 25 days holiday, pension, van, tools, expenses paid
Commutable from: Harpenden, St.Albans, Watford, Luton, Hitchin, Stevenage, Bishops Stortford, Harlow, Royston, Aylesbury, Borehamwood, Rickmansworth, Hemel Hempstead
Installation and service repair of Stairlifts & Mobility Equipment
Hours: 8-5 - 40hr wk (flexible to suit)
REClifts is now looking for a proven Stairlift Engineer and Mobility Engineer in the Kent area.
Purpose of the Role/Role Overview for Stairlift Engineer / Mobility Engineer
Carry out all aspects of installation on stairlifts and mobility equipment, plus Lift maintenance/breakdowns and repairs on domestic equipment, including stairlifts, floor lifts, and ceiling track hoists in accordance with all current British & European Standards and the company operating procedures, reporting directly to the Repair Manager.
General Duties/Key Responsibilities - Stairlift Engineer / Mobility Engineer
- Conduct site surveys as required
- Provide day-to-day planned and reactive maintenance of contracts
- To respond to emergency callouts and carry out any remedial works as required
- Carry out asset verification
- Install both straight and curved stairlifts, rip out replacement and refurbishments
- Act in a professional and diligent manner, considering the need of the client
The ideal Stairlift Engineer / Mobility Engineer
- Stairlift Engineers must have at least 1 year of experience working on mobility equipment
- Mechanical skill set required preferable in the stairlift sector - ESSENTIAL
- Electrical Qualifications - ESSENTIAL
- CSCS and /or SSSTS - DESIRABLE
- UK Driving license - ESSENTIAL
- Good understanding of the latest British Standards for lifts
- Knowledge of major manufacturers including Stannah, Meditek, Minivator, Handicare, Freeway, Acorn, Bison, Wessex, Terrys, Pollocks, Chiltern, Robin, OT200, Guldman
Skills And Abilities - Stairlift Engineer / Mobility Engineer
- Able to communicate effectively on all levels, manage duties effectively, attention to detail
- Identify and solve problems effectively, Able to work under pressure.
Apply to this position:
- For a confidential conversation call, one of our experts today between 8:00 am - 6 pm
- Send us your CV by email and we will get back to you ASAP
- Click "apply now" so we can read your CV
We welcome applications from talented Stairlift Engineers, Senior Stairlift Installation Engineers, Mobility Engineers, Stairlift Service Engineers, and Lift Installation Engineers with experience in both servicing and installing a variety of manufacturers in disabled access and mobility equipment. This role is ideal for candidates who live in Harpenden or surrounding areas.
REClifts are passionate about understanding what is truly important about your next move before entering an application or interview process. This commitment to you will ensure we represent your best interests at all times and together we can secure your next move in the lift industry. For further company information please visit www.reclifts.co.uk or Google REClifts to view all company reviews.