Senior Sales Ledger/Billing Specialist. Our client, based in Leicester has engaged RECfinancial on an exclusive basis to recruit a Senior Sales Ledger/Billing Specialist to join their growing team on a Permanent basis.
So What's The Role?
You'll be supporting the Billing Team operations, by working with the Assistant Financial Processing Manager to coordinate all tasks.
- Generating invoices through various means and sending to clients
- Raising invoices and credit notes throughout the month and issuing them electronically or manually through portals
- Working closely with clients and understanding their needs for information
- Working closely with the Management team to ensure all information is accurate and validated
- Issuing monthly customer statements and ensuring they are all sent out electronically.
- Challenging back to sites if you do not agree with or you have some information missing, which could prevent you from carrying out your activity correctly.
- Maintaining an Excel database and ensuring all fees are invoiced accordingly whilst ensuring any bad debt is escalated to Management
- Ensuring all allocated cash received is posted correctly
- Maintaining client contact through telephone, email and ensuring a strong relationship is built across the Business
- To have a basic understanding of Accounts Payable and how it connects with Accounts Receivable.
Who Do We Want?
Solid knowledge of Excel is required for this role and the ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment is essential. Strong communication skills are a given as is the ability to work within a group or on your own initiative.
What's On Offer?
In return, my client offers an excellent working environment, solid career prospects within the business and the opportunity to work with a rapidly growing business.
- Hybrid working (all hardware etc provided)
- 37.5 hrs a week
- 25 days + stat, pension
- Career progression
For further information, email or call 07976416967