New Lift Installations
Midlands & Yorkshire
Basic Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Benefits: Structured Progression Opportunity, Company Car or Allowance, Expenses, Laptop
Commutable: Leicester, Birmingham, Coventry, Rugby, York, Nottingham, Derby
REClifts is actively on the hunt for a proven and hungry for success Project Manager in the lift industry to head up passenger lift installations and modernisation works in central England including both West and East Midlands and the Yorkshire area.
- This role will require you to have recent and proven experience managing projects in the lift industry. If you have relevant new lift construction or lift modernisation engineering project management experience then your application will be considered.
- This is a varied role and both the project value and volumes of on-going projects will vary depending on workload.
- This exciting opportunity will require you to work hard to deliver all projects on time and within budget and to work within agreed parameters.
- The geographical area for the Project Management workload will spread evenly across this designated patch in England. This is a home based role but you may also work from a local office during your working week whenever necessary.
- A well established lift engineering company with multiple divisions including a strong client portfolio providing an ever increasing flow of new projects on installation and modernisation of passenger lifts, goods lifts, platform lifts in the Midlands and Yorkshire area.
- Currently there are over 50 ongoing projects to assist with on top of an incredibly strong multi-million pound pipeline of new business which will guarantee work for your immediate employment but also for many years to come.
- This company is partnered with other successful Engineering companies giving the new candidate career stability and financial security in an uncertain market. This will give the newly appointed Lift Engineering Project Manager the confidence this role will provide career stability and progression.
- Strong lift engineering and project management knowledge
- Experience within either lift modernisation and/or lift installation project management or supervision
- First-class organisational and planning skills.
- Technical lift engineering, field management and contract management expertise
- Collaborative can-do management style.
- Familiarity with home working and have the ability to manage workload effectively from the comfort of your own home but will be required to travel to a regional office periodically
Apply to this position:
- Let us know a convenient time to give you a call and we can have a confidential conversation call between 8:00 am - 6pm
- Ping us your CV by email and we will get back to you ASAP.
- Click "apply now" so we can read your CV
We welcome applications from talented Project Managers, Senior Project Managers, Contract Managers, Installation Managers, Modernisation Managers, Lift Consultants with experience in the passenger lifts industry or other relevant sectors like loading systems goods lifts who live within a commutable distance away from either the Midlands or Yorkshire.
REClifts are passionate about understanding what is truly important about your next move before entering an application or interview process. This commitment to you will ensure we represent your best interests at all times and together we can secure your next move in the lift industry.
Our goal is to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However, feel free to contact us sooner on the number provided.