***PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR***. RECfinancial are delighted to be recruiting exclusively for the position of Payroll Administrator for this highly prestigious business as it continues it tremendous growth plans. This newly created full-time role is not one to be missed. Interested yet? Carrying on reading.
What's The Role?
- Based in Leicester, this role will also be a hybrid position once your system ready
- You'll be work for a fabulous Payroll Manager and caring team, who'll support you and each other
- A recognised industry training provider will help you receive study towards a payroll qualification if you wish
- Start to finish processing of set monthly payrolls.
· Updating and maintaining payroll records.
· Liaising with colleagues and management on payroll related queries.
· Payroll administration - setting up new starters, leavers, transfers, absence entry and filing etc.
· Calculation and payment of termination payments.
· Processing increases and calculating back pay.
· Assisting the team with month end responsibilities.
· Calculating annual leave accruals.
· Use of iTrent payroll software advantageous
Who Do They Want?
- Someone with, drive, passion, enthusiasm, personality and above all, a can-do attitude.
- Solid payroll knowledge is essential
- A desire to work with an amazing business.
What's on Offer?
- A superb opportunity
- 33 Days hol inc
- Hybrid working after initial probation
- Auto enrolment
- Excellent career path
- Study support if requested
So, for further information, contact Neil@RECfinancial on 07976416967 or email us on