MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT. RECfinancial are delighted to be recruiting exclusively for this North West Leicester based FMCG business as they continue to grow and shape for the future.
What Is the Role?
To support all aspects of general accounting and finance within the Financial Accountancy Team and to contribute to the achievement of financial objectives.
What Do They Want?
Ideally being part/fully qualified ACCA/CIMA or ACA, you will possess strong Management Accounts knowledge to include the following;
- Ensure Management Information reporting is provided; daily sales reporting & commentary on unusual variances.
- Update the information on a monthly basis to include variance analysis on budget & forecast data.
- Month end sales income reporting, ensure sales, cost of sales & margins are reported & reconciled at month end.
- Providing the month end sales upload file to the reporting team promptly.
- Manage the supplier rebates within Finance, inclusive of month end accounting & accruals, liaising with purchasing on a quarterly basis to check forecast accuracy, monitoring & recording income received & highlighting variances to management.
- Manage & monitor the internal & external support mechanisms.
- Ensure the month end accounting is reconciled & reported correctly.
- Work with the commercial teams, purchasing & product managers to ensure all support set up within the system is accurate.
- Provide supplier claims to purchasing monthly.
- Manage & monitor the customer brokerage within the organisation.
- Ensure the month end accounting & reconciliations are completed.
- Supervise the activities of the Accounts Assistant to co-ordinate with sales on the set up of brokerage required, loading into the system & also payments thereof.
- Supervise the activities of the Accounts Assistant to co-ordinate with sales on the set up of customer rebates ensuring that the rebates are checked, authorised & paid.
- Prepare and enter month end journals to reconcile balance sheet accounts in preparation for authorisation and review to comply with statutory audit requirements.
Who Do They Want?
This role is very much focused on having the right attitude and aptitude. A strong background in Management Accounting is essential but a strong financial focus is also ideal. As an individual, you will have the drive, passion and hunger to grow within the role. You'll possess strong numerical and analytical skills, with solid system knowledge.
What's On Offer?
- £40k - £45k + Generous bonus
- Hybrid/remote working
- 33 days holiday
- Company Pension Scheme
- Health care
So, sound of interest? Contact Neil @RECfinancial on 07976416967 for a confidential conversation or email us for further details. This is one role you won't want to miss.