Lift Service Engineer
Lift Service Division
Pay Rate: £32,000 - £42,000
Benefits: Optional overtime & call-out, travel time paid, new company van, fuel card, holiday, pension
Extra Benefits: Performance Bonuses, Yearly Salary Increases
Commutable from: Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Ipswich, Ely, Newmarket, Saffron Waldon, Royston, St Neots, Huntingdon
Hours: 8-5 - 40hr wk, (Travel time paid door to door)
REClifts is now looking for 1 x Lift Service Engineer. The aim of the role will be to successfully manage your own service route. As a Lift Service Engineer. You will complete minor repairs on passenger and goods lifts both traction and MRL.
The Lift Company:
A market leading lift engineering company that has continued to expand its service contracts portfolio. This growth has been due to the impeccable service commitment it provides to its customers. Once again another Lift Service Engineer opportunity has arisen for a proven and highly skillful Lift Engineer. This successful Lift Service Engineer must be competent in lift fault finding diagnostics. Capable of first time fixes of passenger and goods lifts.
The Lift Engineers Duties:
- Service and complete minor repairs to passenger lifts
- Participate in an on-call rota (optional)
- Conform to and utilise best practice within Health and Safety at all times.
- Work with and mentor other Lift Service Engineers
- Carry out the electrical and mechanical minor repairs on all manufacturers of passenger lifts and lifting equipment.
- Report defective lifting equipment and order new parts accordingly.
- Currently working as a Lift Service Repair Engineer or have transferable skills working as a Lift Modernisation Engineer or Lift Installation Engineer or Lift Repair Engineer.
- You must have at least 3 years experience working on Lift Repairs
- Hold a full clean driving licence and be willing to travel.
- Qualified to or above NVQ3 (or equivalent) in a lift engineering discipline.
- Able to provide the company copies of any previous lift related qualifications certificates and/or any mechanical/electrical experience and/or relevant engineering or electrical qualifications.
- Lives a commutable distance away from Cambridge
Apply to this position:
- Keen on having a confidential conversation call between 8:00 am- 6pm
- Ping your CV by email and we will get back to you ASAP -
- Click "apply now" so we can read your CV
REClifts are passionate about understanding what is truly important about your next move before entering an application or interview process. This commitment to you will ensure we represent your best interests at all times and together we can secure your next move in the lift industry. Please feel free to visit the REClifts website at www.reclifts.co.uk or to read some recent success check out the REClifts Google Reviews.Google search REClifts and click on Reviews.