Lift Service Engineer
Lift Service Division
Salary circa:£40,000 (Depending on experience)
Commutable from: East Anglia, Essex, Beds - Colchester, Chelmsford, Romford, Watford, Wembley, Dartford, Battersea, Any surrounding areas commutable North and East of the M25
Benefits: Call out allowance, very Attractive Standby Allowance, Pension, 25 days Holiday, unlimited overtime, Structured Progression Opportunities!
Hours: 37 hr wk, (Travel time paid door to door)
REClifts is now recruiting a skilled Lift Service Engineer (NVQ3 or equivalent) to cover a geographical patch across the Essex area. This will be scheduled maintenance and minor repair works that are typical of a service route not major works. This lift engineering company will also pay for an NVQ 4 qualification upon completing 1 year service.
- Are you a Junior Lift Engineer looking to work for a very large organisation that will provide you NVQ 4 Qualification study support and cover all related costs?
- Are you fed up of working for an employer that sends you all over the country?
- Are you looking to progress your career in the lift industry?
- As an ambitious Lift Service Engineer would you like to study additional LEIA courses?
- Are you keen to get hands-on coaching and mentoring from proven Lift Technicians and Lift Repair Supervisors?
- Due to organic company growth of the portfolio providing a sustainable volume service and minor repairs works in London this new position has arisen for a highly skilled Lift Service Engineer to help this lift company cope with the ever growing service portfolio in London
- This very large independent and National lift company can provide you long term career progression
- Industry relevant qualification - NVQ 3 or J5 / J25 / HNC equivalent - Essential
- Full, clean driving licence - Essential
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years commercial experience as a Lift Engineer and familiar with working in the London area with call-out rota experience - Essential
- You are confident in managing your own service route, trouble shooting and completing various types of minor repairs on both passenger and goods lifts of all types of manufacturers - Essential
- You are currently living a commutable distance away from London or you are willing to relocate to satisfy the geography of this specialist role - Essential
Apply to this position:
- For a confidential conversation then call us between 8am - 6pm on 07811210079
- Ping us your CV by email and we will get back to you ASAP
- Click "apply now" so we can read your CV
REClifts are passionate about understanding what is truly important about your next move before entering an application or interview process. This commitment to you will ensure we represent your best interests at all times and together we can secure your next move in the lift industry.
Our goal is to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However, feel free to contact us sooner on the number provided.