Lift Repair Engineer
Lift Repair Division
Pay Rate: £16 - £20 per hour
Benefits: Attractive standby allowance, overtime, callout, travel time, van, fuel card, holiday, pension, training provided for all Engineers
Extra Benefits: Performance Bonuses, Yearly Salary Increases
Commutable from: Watford, Wembley, Slough, Luton, Romford, Harlow, Epping, Enfield, Harlow, Borehamwood, Tottenham, Stratford, Walthamstow, Barnet, Edgware, Hemel Hempstead, Hatfield, Edgware, Berkhamsted
Hours: 8-5 - 40hr wk, (Travel time paid door to door)
REClifts is now looking for 2 x Service Repair Call-Out Engineer. The aim of the role will be to successfully manage your own service route. You will complete minor repairs on passenger and goods lifts both traction and MRL.
You will be tasked with the general maintenance duties to ensure the lift is complying with ISO & EN81 standards. The successful Lift Engineer will be familiar with working in the North London area and will be comfortable with working the call-out rota and happy to work overtime to keep on top of the high demand for lift repair work North London
- Complete scheduled repair works both minor and major
- Actively participate in an on-call rota optional 1 in 4 or 1 in 7
- Conform to and utilise best practice within Health and Safety at all times.
- Work with and mentor other Lift Repair Engineers
- Carry out the electrical and mechanical major repair works on all manufacturers of passenger lifts and lifting equipment.
- Report defected lifting equipment and order new parts accordingly.
- Currently working as a Lift Repair Engineer or have transferable skills working as a Lift Modernisation Engineer or Lift Installation Engineer
- You must have at least 3 years experience working on Lift Repairs
- Hold a full clean driving licence and be willing to travel.
- Qualified to or above NVQ3 (or equivalent) in a lift engineering discipline.
- Able to provide the company copies of any previous lift related qualifications certificates and/or any mechanical/electrical experience and/or relevant engineering or electrical qualifications.
- Lives a commutable distance away from either North London or North West London or North East London
Apply to this position:
- Keen on having a confidential conversation call between 8:00 am- 6pm - 07811210079
- Ping your CV by email and we will get back to you ASAP -
- Click "apply now" so we can read your CV
REClifts are passionate about understanding what is truly important about your next move before entering an application or interview process. This commitment to you will ensure we represent your best interests at all times and together we can secure your next move in the lift industry.
We welcome applications from talented Lift Engineers with experience of service, repair and callout on all manufacturers of passenger lifts.. This role is ideal for candidates who live a commutable distance away from North or West or East London.
Our goal is to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However, feel free to contact us sooner.