East & West Midlands
Salary £35,000 - £45,000
OTE: Realistic On Target Earnings £70,000 per annum
Division: Service, Repair, Call-out
Commutable: Dudley, Solihull, Tamworth, Leicester, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Worcestershire, Warwick,Birmingham, Shrewsbury, Market Drayton, Banbury, Kettering, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Cheltenham
Benefits: van, a fuel card, holiday, pension, specialist tools, training provided for all Engineers
REClifts is now recruiting for a Lift Service Repair Engineer (NVQ3 or equivalent) to cover a portfolio of units across the Midlands. If you have proven experience as a Lift Engineer and are competent on a wide range of manufacturers and live a commutable distance away from the Midlands your application will be considered.
- Are you fed up with working for a management team that doesn't appreciate you?
- Are you travelling a huge service route due to the lack of staff? GET IN TOUCH!
- Excellent career path for the successful candidate to progress if they want to either now or in the future to Repairs Supervisor or study NVQ 4 lift testing.
- This impressive mixed calibre portfolio is growing daily, including many blue-chip companies
- A well established lift engineering company with a Nationwide portfolio of service contracts and multiple divisions delivering a wide range of engineering services.
- Due to company growth a new position has arisen for a proven Lift Engineer that specialises in service, repair, call-out
- This is an ISO certified employer that promotes equal opportunities with a dedication to company collaboration, safety, and professionalism at all times.
Key Words: Lift Engineer, Lift Service Engineer, Lift Service Repair Engineer, Lift Engineer, Lift & Escalator Engineer, Lift Installation, Lift Repair Engineer, Midlands, Birmingham, Leicester, Coventry,
- Industry-relevant qualification - NVQ 3 or J5 / J25 / HNC equivalent.
- Full, clean driving license.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of commercial experience as a Lift Service Engineer and familiar with working in the large call-out area with call-out rota experience
- You are confident in either managing your own service and repair route as a Service Repair Engineer or working as a Repair Engineer across the area repairing passenger and goods lifts of all types of manufacturers.
- The geographical patch for the service route is Midlands. As long as you live no more than 40 minutes of this area you will be considered.
Apply to this position:
- Let us know a convenient time to give you a call and we can have a confidential conversation call between 8:00 am - 6pm
- Ping us your CV by email and we will get back to you ASAP.
- Click "apply now" so we can read your CV
We welcome applications from talented Lift Engineers - Repairs, Service, Modernisation's, Installations who live within a commutable distance away from the Midlands
REClifts are passionate about understanding what is truly important about your next move before entering an application or interview process. This commitment to you will ensure we represent your best interests at all times and together we can secure your next move in the lift industry.
Our goal is to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However, feel free to contact us sooner on the number provided.