Electricians required in the M4 Corridor region (SN, RG, SL, HP Post Code)
This is a direct and permanent employment position with excellent benefits and long term career opportunities.
RECenergy have been engaged to select the best Electrical Engineers in their field to support the growth plans of this already successful business. In return you will receive competitive pay and industry leading benefits.
Working for one of the UK's largest utilities and energy contractors, working on contracts nationwide. The company aims to keep work as close to your home post code as possible, however this is dependent on available work.
Joining at an exciting growth phase in the business, this is an opportunity for professional and skilled EV Electrician for the installation of Electric Vehicle Charging Points and possibly in the future PV, Battery, other Carbon Reduction (CaRe) type technologies and as required, to undertake meter installs and other electrical contracting works.
The role will be field based, visiting customers' premises, primarily installing Electrical Vehicle charging equipment. You will deliver an exceptional customer experience by ensuring that the work is completed safely and tidily and ensuring that the customer has an excellent understanding of the new EV Charging equipment, including the benefits that it will offer them.
The role will develop further beyond solely EV installation and become more of a multi-faceted role which will include surveying, working in telecoms and dealing with governance and compliance.
£35,000 Basic Annual Salary (dependent upon experience)
- Hybrid New Ford Transit Van
- Fuel Card, Samsung Phone and Tablet, Tools, PPE provided
- 40 Hours working week (paid door to door)
- Monday to Friday working
- 25 Days plus 8 Statutory Days Annual Leave entitlement (30 days after 5 years)
- Buy and Sell Holiday Options
- 4x Salary Life Insurance Cover
- Match Pension Scheme 4% to 5%
- Eligibility to join the Share Incentive Plan following 6 months employment (up to £150 per month/matched)
- Cycle to Work scheme to the value of £2,000 bicycle purchase
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program & access to an Employee Assistance Programme with easy access via My Healthy Advantage app (legal or helpline support service for staff and immediate family)
- Exclusive employee access to Smart Health app - includes a free 24/7 online GP and a range of other health and wellbeing services
- Installation and testing of EV equipment
- Conducts oneself and portrays oneself in a professional manner and demonstrates a positive image when representing the company
- Conduct site specific risk assessment and method statements. (RAMS)
- Complete all installation work to a high quality and standard.
- Ensure that all relevant documentation and certification are complete correctly.
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations are observed throughout.
- Liaise with clients where required to report on progress
- Liaison with Clients / Customers to offer best solutions to site requirements.
- Any other duties as required by the EV Electrical Supervisor (EVES) and EV Project Manager (EVPM)
- Fully accredited EV Electrician with relevant & previous experience within a domestic and commercial electrics.
- NVQ Level 3 Design and Verification of Electrical Systems or equivalent
- C&G 2382-18 - BS7671 18th Edition
- C&G 2391 Test and Inspect
- Full UK driving licence.
- Able to organise and priorities to meet deadlines.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Email your CV to r for submission through the correct channel to Management Team.
(Note: further documentation will be required at a later date from shortlisted candidates to support your application, including:
- Right to Work/Passport/Birth Certificate
- Driving Licence & Check Code
- Electrical Qualifications (plus any other relevant qualifications or certificates)
- Proof of Address
- NI Number
RECenergy is a specialist energy sector recruitment business whose Directors have worked in the metering recruitment industry for over 18 years.
We can be contacted by phone email, text, whatsapp or find us on LinkedIn. Our Offices is open for calls and email correspondence from 7.00am to 9.00pm Monday to Saturday.