Dual Fuel Meter Installer
Applications are now being accepted for EUSR registered dual fuel installers to carry out SMETS2 smart meter installations.
The Benefits / Extra information
£30,000 Basic Annual Salary (achievable earnings £40k) No On Call
- Ford Transit or Peugeot Expert Van
- Fuel Card, Phone, Tools, PPE provided
- Expenses repaid via People HR App
- Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm (30 mins unpaid travel each side)
- 37.5 hours per standard working week
- 20 Days plus 8 Statutory Days Annual Leave entitlement
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Statutory Sick Pay Scheme
- Pudos new/old meter exchange system
After 6 Installations per day (Single Fuel, Dual Fuel, Comms):
£20.00 per meter installation bonus
Fit 4 duals (or 8 single meters) per day x 5 days = 5 days x £40 bonus or £200 per week or
£9,200 per year Bonus (uncapped so can be a lot more) based on 46 working weeks
Total Earning Potential based on above example £39,200 per annum
Working for an established metering company with additional opportunities available for career progression and development into EV (Electric Vehicle Charging Points).
Applicants for these positions will need to be fully qualified smart meter installers to the following standard:
- EUSR Registered for Single Phase and Single-off Multi
- ACS Qualified to CCN1 or CMA1 or CMA3 plus MET1 or Level 2 Diploma in Smart Metering (Dual Fuel) qualified
- MOCOPA (previously/currently held)
- At least 6 months post metering qualification work experience
- Maximum 6 penalty points on your Driving Licence (manual transmission required)
Interview is initially a Telephone conversation with the Company Director followed by a face to face meeting and trade test.
RECenergy is a specialist energy sector recruitment business whose Directors have worked in the metering recruitment industry for over 17 years.
We can be contacted by phone, email (), text, whatsapp or find us on LinkedIn.