Dual Fuel Meter Installers required to work on a new and exciting contract for an established and national metering contractor.
Applications are now being accepted for EUSR registered dual fuel installers to carry out SMETS2 smart meter installations.
The Benefits / Extra information
£33,500 Basic Annual Salary (OTE £36k)
- New Ford Transit Van
- Fuel Card, Phone, Tools, PPE provided
- Expenses repaid within 48 hours
- Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm (30 mins unpaid travel each side)
- 45 hours per standard working week
- 20 Days plus 8 Statutory Days Annual Leave entitlement
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Statutory Sick Pay Scheme
- Overtime available on Saturday (not compulsory)
- Call-Out (depends on which contract you are working on)
- Pelipod new/old meter exchange system
Based on a points system with a realistic earning potential between £3k and £6k per year.
This position is with a leading MOP who employ over 130 dual fuel meter installers working nationwide on a variety of contracts.
They have a strong reputation for being a fair and respected employer, with a care and understanding of their employees well-being and work-life balance.
Applicants for these positions will need to be fully qualified smart meter installers to the following standard:
- EUSR Registered for Single Phase and Single-off Multi
- ACS Qualified to CCN1 or CMA1 or CMA3 plus MET1 or Level 2 Diploma in Smart Metering (Dual Fuel) qualified
- MOCOPA (previously/currently held)
- At least 6 months post metering qualification work experience
- Maximum 6 penalty points on your Driving Licence (manual transmission required)
Click apply now or send your CV to the contact details shown.
Candidates matching the above listed requirements will be contacted for an initial telephone 'chat' with RECenergy to discuss the role in more detail, prior to any CV submission.
RECenergy is a specialist energy sector recruitment business whose Directors have worked in the metering recruitment industry for over 17 years.
We can be contacted by phone, email, text, whatsapp or find us on LinkedIn.
Office is open from 7.00am to 9.00pm Monday to Saturday