CREDIT CONTROL Due to continued growth, RECfinancial are thrilled to be recruiting on an exclusive basis for our client, an established manufacturing business based in Leicester. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a very stable team. Ideally with a minimum of 12 months experience within a Credit Control role, your new position will include the following;
So What Are We Looking For?
As a potential candidate, you will possess drive, ambition and passion for your role, along with excellent communication skills, good commercial awareness and the ability to manage relationships both internally and externally.
Knowledge of cash allocation, solid systems skills including Excel are essential.
What Will Your Role Involve?
* Identify aged debts
* Implement collection processes
* Communicate collection progress to all interested parties on an ongoing basis
* Accurately produce weekly reports and distribute promptly
* Allocate receipts to ledger accounts daily
* Prepare bank deposits weekly for cash/cheque receipts
* Raise invoices/credits as required, supporting the team of sales engineers.
* Ensure all sales ledger accounts are maintained and fully reconciled
* Complete month end processes
So What's On Offer?
* £24k per annum
* 28 days holiday inc stat
* Early finish on a Friday
* Working with a great team
Sound of interest, then please contact Neil on 07976416967 or email
This is one role you won't want to miss out on if you love Credit Control
Back to job search
- PCB Through Hole/ Rework Technicians
Job location: Ashby-de-la-Zouch Job salary: £23400 - £27000 per annum
PCB Through Hole/ Rework Soldering Technician£2...
- Electronics Stores Person
Job location: Ashby-de-la-Zouch Job salary: £23400 - £27040 per annum
Electronics Stores Person£23,400 - £27,040 (inc...
- Purchasing Manager
Job location: Rutland Job salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Other Benefits
THE ROLE:Responsibility for the Purchasing stra...
By submitting your details you agree to our Ts&Cs