Accounts Receivable/Billing Specialist. Our client, based in Leicester has engaged RECfinancial on an exclusive basis to recruit an Accounts Receivable/Billing Specialist to join their growing team on a Permanent basis. Being immediately available or on a short notice period, your role will involve the following;
- Generating invoices through various means and sending to clients
- Raising invoices and credit notes throughout the month and issuing them electronically or manually through portals
- Working closely with clients and understanding their needs for information
- Working closely with the Management team to ensure all information is accurate and validated
- Maintaining an Excel database and ensuring all fees are invoiced accordingly whilst ensuring any bad debt is escalated to Management
- Ensuring all allocated cash received is posted correctly
- Maintaining client contact through telephone, email and ensuring a strong relationship is built across the Business
- To have a basic understanding of Accounts Payable and how it connects with Accounts Receivable.
Solid knowledge of Excel is required for this role and the ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment is essential. Strong communication skills are a given as is the ability to work within a group or on your own initiative.
In return, my client offers an excellent working environment, solid career prospects within the business and the opportunity to work with a rapidly growing business.
- £20k - £21k
- £37.5 hrs a week
- 25 days + stat, pension
- Working from home and the office. IT equipment will be provided
For further information, email or call 07976416967