Banking & Sales Ledger Team Lead (Mat Cover). RECfinancial are delighted to be recruiting for this large PLC based in Hinckley. Ideally being on short notice or immediately available, you will have demonstrable skills within a team environment, supervising or managing a small team of reconciliation and sales ledger clerks. Your role will include;
- Overseeing the bank reconciliation, cash receipting, sales ledger, business banking and treasury reporting function
- Supporting the Financial Accounting Manager
- Day to day supervision of bank reconciliation & sales ledger clerks and ability to fulfil clerks job role to cover absences
- Management of relationship between various SSC departments including Payments, Finance, Data Admin Team & with Group Services.
- Ensure the team deliver in line with SSC Service Level Agreement and in accordance with group reporting timetables including bank reconciliation, sales ledger, cash receipting, banking & treasury tasks.
- Work closely with Group Services to address and provide process improvement solutions that will improve efficiency within Services and the wider business units.
- Coordination of daily treasury reporting & Eight Weekly Forecast - Actual reporting for the wider Group. Daily treasury tasks to ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Maintenance of business banking operations including but not limited to : administration of the banking platforms, management of bank mandates for all accounts, new bank account openings, bank account closures, KYC information compliance, manage FIBCA account to maximise saving interest.
- Management of relationship between the business & the Banks (Barclays, HSBC, RBS, Natwest) to ensure the service received meets business requirements.
- Work closely with the SSC Financial Accounting Manager in preparation for going live with Oracle Fusion
In return, my client offers an excellent working environment within a professional organisation, who focus heavily on their staff.
On offer is a generous package include 33 days holiday, pension, parking etc.
For further information on this excellent opportunity, please contact neil@RECfinancial on 07976 416967 or email us.