ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT - Our client, deVOL Kitchens, based in Loughborough has engaged RECfinancial on an exclusive basis to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their team. So who are deVOL Kitchens?
Click the link to explore this fascinating business further and see why they have continued to grow since their inception in 1989.
So what are we looking for?
As a key member of Finance, you'll have solid knowledge of Sales Ledger, Credit Control, Purchase Ledger and additional skills. Knowledge of Sage 200 is ideal but not essential. The list doesn't stop there however. More importantly is personality and attitude.
You'll be professional with strong communication skills, with the ability to work with the team, across the business and speak to clients. If this sounds like you, then please read on.
Your role will involve the following;
Sales Ledger/Credit Control
- Raising detailed kitchen invoices to customers on Sage 200
- B2C chasing of balance payments
- Maintaining and posting website sales (daily)
- Posting and allocating cash
- Regular review of debtor ledger
- Maintenance and ownership of kitchen orders log
- Posting cash and raising sales on Sage 200
- Allocating and dispatching accessory sales on Sage 200
- Reconciling online payments platform
Kitchen order book
- Adding new orders including deposit,
- setting up customer on Sage 200,
- issuing order/ job numbers,
- scheduling expected income
The skills you'll bring
- Accounts Receivable and Payable experience
- Clear & confident communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong with numbers
- Great attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Proactive mindset
In return, deVOL offer a generous salary of £23k - £28k (dependant on experience), 30 days holiday, pension, parking and additional benefits.
You'll work in a fabulous environment in very much a unique building.
Hours 08.30am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday 30 mins lunch
So, interested so far? If so, why not call Neil @RECfinancial 07976416967 or email