Indigo Search have been engaged by a fast-paced & growing business to recruit for a Warehouse General Manager position based in the Huddersfield area.
Reporting into the Main Board, this role would suit a Warehouse General Manager, Distribution Centre Manager, Logistics Manager or Senior Operations Manager with experience of managing multi-client portfolios within a fast-paced Warehouse operations setting.
- Management of the Flagship DC for a growing 3PL business - predominantly Goods In, Putaway, Despatch, H&S, Stock & Customer exposure.
- Multi-site Warehouse Management responsibility across Yorkshire.
- Strategic Warehouse Management Planning - including existing site improvements and sourcing new sites.
- Responsibility for up to 150 full time employees + agency staff.
- Significant Change Management - including people & processes.
- WMS implementation.
- Management of a budget of £10 million P&L.
- Engagement, Coaching and Mentoring of your team.
- Operational Projects.
- Warehouse General Manager, Distribution Centre Manager or Logistics Manager.
- Multi-Site Warehouse Management experience - ESSENTIAL
- Multi-contract 3PL experience - DESIRABLE
- Open Book and Closed Book 3PL experience - DESIRABLE
- Strong & demonstrable pedigree of significant Change Management.
- Strong customer/client-centric approach.
- Overall management responsibility for at least 100 heads or more.
- WMS implementation experience - DESIRABLE
- Front-foot & hands-on leadership style.
- Robust personality - able to challenge the status quo and drive Change.
- Able to liaise from shop-floor to Board level.
- Keen to leave a lasting impact and legacy on the wider business.
- Motivated by a high-paced, forward-thinking role within a dynamic and growth-driven business.
- Able to commute to the Huddersfield area on a daily basis.
With over 18 years expertise in the Logistics/Supply Chain sector - Indigo Search recruit for management, director & executive roles across the UK.