Trainee/Credit Control. RECfinancial are excited to be recruiting exclusively for a well-known Crick based business for not 1, but 2 Trainee Credit Controllers. So why work at City Plumbing? Well, if you're looking for a new career in Credit Control then read on.
City Plumbing are expanding, and they want you to be part of the growth. As a friendly and professional team, your role will be to manage the collection of outstanding debt to the business and minimise any risk or bad debt.
Why not have a look at what they do by clicking on the link - https://www.cityplumbing.co.uk/
You'll liaise with customers internally and externally in resolution of debt and invoice disputes, reviewing credit limits with both spend and risk. As a valued credit controller, you will be part of an amazing team and have all the support you could need to succeed. You will be given full training to become a fully-fledged Credit Controller, so don't worry if you don't have any experience, we will help you with that! The training will be carried out within the office until ready to work from home approx. 3 days per week.
Some accountabilities of the role
- Assess all requests to review all credit limits up to a certain amount.
- Pre-chase debt to ensure it is ready for payment when it falls due
- Assist the collection of overdue debt in accordance with payment terms.
- Sending out overdue letters in line with the monthly timetable.
- Monitor and ensure accounts are placed on stop if they remain unpaid.
What's in it for you?
You'll be supported by some of the best training and development in the industry. Their impressive internal succession programme means, whatever it is you do with them, it will be easy for you to learn, grow and develop across City Plumbing
They'll also equip you with a benefits package that grows as you grow with the company:
- Family feel, extended family policy including maternity, paternity & much more
- Mental Health First Aiders, let's be there for each other
- Discount platform including savings and money back to numerous retailers
- Savings on driving lessons, phone bills, gym memberships and more!
- Life assurance
- A company that lets you grow and encourages development
- Run your own diary, you will need to be disciplined and motivated
- Striving to create an environment of inclusion so everyone can be their true self
So, what are you waiting for? Don't regret missing out on this opportunity.
Contact Neil@RECfinancial on 07976 416967 or email for a confidential chat.