Reporting into the General Manager, this role would suit an Inventory Manager or Stock Manager (Logistics or Supply Chain background) - ideally used to working within an eCommerce, FMCG or 3PL setting.
- Manage Inventory for a state-of-the-art Distribution Centre in the Rugby area - including PI, Stock-Turns and Analysis.
- Management of a team of 4 in total.
- Use of bespoke WMS System.
- This is a front-foot, hands-on Inventory Manager position that will liaise with the shop-floor.
- Strong use of Excel and data-based systems.
- To foster and help develop a people-focussed culture as one of the senior managers on site.
- Use of data to drive decisions.
- The Inventory Manager will monitor and improve KPI metrics including productivity, volumes, space fill, etc.
- Adopt and foster a 'Change Mentality' and inspire other people to take the same approach.
- Make recommendations to the leadership about proposed Logistics changes.
- Exposure as an Inventory Manager or Stock Manager within an eCommerce, FMCG or 3PL Logistics setting.
- Decent experience of warehouse operations - understand what you are talking about when liaising with the operations teams.
- Strong people engaging style.
- 'Can-Do' mentality - this site prides itself on people who take a 'front-foot' mentality to problems & challenges.
- WMS experience with systems such as Blue Yonder, SAP or Manhattan - DESIRABLE
- Experience of leading an Inventory Team.
- Possession of advanced IT skills - part of this role will be in obtaining data from various bespoke systems.
- Able to grasp the wide breadth of the business and get involved with whatever areas need improving.
- Clear and effective communicator.
- Able to liase with Board-level to shop-floor level colleagues.
- Able to think beyond the obvious.
- Open to new ideas and with a viewpoint that "anything is possible".
If this role is of interest, please apply (ideally with a Word format CV).
With over 18 years expertise in the Logistics/Supply Chain sector - Indigo Search recruit for management, director & executive roles across the UK.