Single off Multi-phase engineers required on a minimum 3 month contracting basis to carry out load checks, site assessments and fuse pulls/upgrades in advance of EV Installations into residential properties.
Positions available across Dorset, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Berkshire, West Sussex.
Cut-out risk assessments
Fitting Clamp Meters
This is a contract role via a sub-contractor working directly for the DNO.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- 2 years Single off-multiphase work experience
- EUSR Registration
- Role would suit either a Dual Fuel or Electric Meter Installer
Benefits and more details
- Initial 10-12 week contract with potential to become a permanent role
- £28-£30k basic annual salary (pro-rata) £13.40 to £14.40 per hour
- Van, Fuel Card, Phone, Tools, PPE all provided for you
- Start date: January 2022
- Submit your application for an initial review from the recruitment team
- Shortlisted candidates that have the required single-off multi phase experience and live in the right location will be invited to attend an initial telephone interview with the client
- Candidates will then undergo a 15 minute video interview and technical testing via RECenergy for presentation to the Client and DNO
- Successful candidates will be offered employment and sent contractual information prior to employment start date / company induction.