SENIOR ACCOUNTANT/ACCOUNTANT. RECfinancial are delighted to be recruiting exclusively for this friendly Leicestershire based Accountancy Practice.
If you're looking for a new challenge and a firm to grow with, then look no further. Ideally, being AAT/ACA/ACCA qualified you'll also be;
- A confident and competent individual with several years' experience working in a busy general practice Accountants office.
- Jobs to include completion of accounts for partnerships and larger limited company clients.
- Self-Assessment Tax Returns linked to the account's jobs undertaken.
- Able to work on individual clients and report directly to the partner, whilst also flexible enough to work as part of the busy Accounts department.
- Interaction with clients daily by phone, email and face to face meetings.
- Assisting the Partner with portfolio management tasks and ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Filing of accounts, CT600's and other forms to HMRC & Companies House.
- Assisting the firm by helping with training of the junior Accountants by answering queries as and when called upon to do so.
- The flexibility to help in other areas to ensure the smooth running of what is a small, but busy office.
- Prior use of Iris Accounting suite, Sage, Xero & Microsoft office would be useful, but not essential.
In return, my client offers a friendly, caring and professional environment with a Practice that truly embraces their team.
- £28k - £38k
- 28 days inc
For further information, please contact Neil on 07976 416967 or email