Salary - £20,000 - £26,000 DOE Plus commission
Commutable from: Barking, Dagenham, London, Essex, Ilford, Bexley Heath, Lewisham, Kent, Stratford, Hackney, Romford, Dartford, Peckham, Brentwood.
Benefits: holiday, pension, progression opportunities to management roles
Hours: 40hr wk
REClifts is now looking for an experienced Purchasing Assistant to support their client's Essex office working as part of the service department. This lift engineering company offers a flexible and supportive management structure that will give you all the tools to hit the ground running in this fast paced and challenging environment. This position has arisen recently due to organic growth of the business and to cope with the increasing workload.
REClifts welcome applications from talented Purchasing Assistants within the Lift industry where you have delivered a similar role.
A Purchasing Assistant helps decide what goods, services and equipment are needed for the company. Their duties and responsibilities include:
- Following up with suppliers
- Updating the team about any delays or problems with suppliers
- Researching new products and suppliers
- Negotiating contracts with suppliers
- Presenting cost analyses to the department
- Maintaining records of supplier contracts
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends
- Maintaining strong relationships with vendors
- Keeping up to date with market trends
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Knowledge of manufacturing production and processes
- Thorough attention to detail
- Ability to establish and develop relationships with internal and external sources
- Analytical thinking skills
- Ability to be flexible and open to changes
- An ability to determine upcoming trends
Apply to this position:
- Give us a call between 8:00 am - 6pm
- Ping us your CV by email and we will get back to you ASAP.
- Click "apply now" so we can read your CV
REClifts are passionate about understanding what is truly important about your next move before entering an application or interview process. This commitment to you will ensure we represent your best interests at all times and together we can secure your next move in the lift industry.
Our goal is to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However, feel free to contact us sooner on our contact number.