PURCHASE LEDGER SUPERVISOR. RECfinancial are delighted to be recruiting exclusively for this Leicester based business. This rare opportunity doesn't come around often so this is one not to be missed.
So what is the role?
Reporting into the Finance Manager, your role will involve supervising the purchase ledger team, whilst also covering sales ledger and cashbook.
What are your accountabilities?
- Matching invoices, price checking, coding and processing documents across a of ledgers
- Processing the contact ledger
- Maintaining payments
- Processing BACS payments run
- Reconciling supplier statements and resolving queries
- Handling internal and external queries
- Setting up vendor accounts
- Reconciling debtor ledger against accounts
- Petty cash/handling cash
- Cover for cashbook, sales ledger as and when required
- Supervising the ledger team
So what skills do we want?
- Previous supervisory experience
- Processing high volume of purchase ledger
- Previous knowledge of CIS would be advantageous but not essential
- Solid knowledge of Excel and Word
- Systems knowledge
- A real team player who enjoys working for an exceptionally caring and professional business that still has a real family feel to it
In return, our clients offers a generous package which includes;
- Salary £25k - £28k
- 21 days + stat + additional holidays
- Private parking
- Company pension
- Private medical cover
- Health cash plan
So, why not explore this fabulous opportunity further and start a new adventure by calling Neil @RECfinancial on 07976416967 or email