- PURCHASE LEDGER/Hybrid Working. RECfinancial are delighted to be recruiting exclusively for this Coalville based organisation on a permanent basis. My client will consider candidates immediately available or on a notice period.
So What's The Role: Responsible for inputting supplier invoices and credit notes on accounting software, ensuring they have a valid purchase order and have been authorised correctly.
- Process all purchase invoices and credit notes onto the accounting system, ensuring that orders are properly authorised and allocated to the appropriate expenditure code.
- Chase up outstanding invoices and credit notes that are awaiting authorisation to ensure payment can be made within agreed terms.
- Ensure supplier statements are fully reconciled on a weekly basis.
- Reviewing outstanding orders to ensure commitments against budget are being accurately recorded.
- Ensure all invoice queries are accurately recorded and chased appropriately.
- To assist in the checking of pay claims for sessional staff as required.
- To assist the Management Accountant in adhoc tasks as required.
- To assist in inputting payment requests and childcare invoices onto accounting system, ensuring prompt payment as required.
- Advise budget holders of annual purchase orders to be raised including a review of spend against previous years orders, as advised by the Management Accountant
- To assist with Internal and External Auditor requests as required.
- To provide cover for the Cashier when required.
- To input payments such as: payments, Weekly, monthly Travel payments etc
- To input Staff Expenses and other Invoices weekly ensuring they are paid within the agreed upon timeframe.
- Update the accounting system when necessary.
All employees are expected to:
- Work in a manner which supports the businesses core values, quality requirements and continuous improvement ethos.
- Undertake their duties in accordance with all business policies and procedures and in accordance with the Employee Code of Conduct
- Undertake their duties in accordance with Corporation's Health and Safety at Work policies and procedures and take reasonable care of their own health and safety and any other person who may be affected by their acts or omissions at work in accordance with Health and Safety legislation.
- Cooperate with the business in so far as is necessary to enable it to comply with its duties under relevant Health and Safety legislation
- Keep abreast of developments in their own area of expertise and undertake professional development opportunities where identified and approved, subject to funding, to ensure continued effective performance in the role
- Undertake their duties in accordance with the businesses Equality and Diversity Policy, behaving ethically and with transparency
- Abide by the Corporation's policy on the confidentiality of data stored electronically and by other means in line with the Data Protection Act and General Data Protection Regulations.
- Ensure good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
So What's on Offer?
Our client offers an enviable package which includes;
- 34 days holiday
- Hybrid working
- Local government pension scheme
- Onsite gymnasium
- Career enhancement
For further information, please contact Neil@RECfinancial on 07976416967 or email