Platform Lift Engineer
Loading Systems Industry
Commutable from: Leeds, Bradford, Wetherby, Keighley, Harrogate, Skipton, Colne, Burnley, Halifax, York, Selby, Pontefract, Thirsk, Barnsley, Wakefield, Castleford
Basic Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 (DOE) plus Overtime, Travel-Time, Call-out, Standby
REClifts is now looking for 2 skilled electrical and mechanical Engineers to service and repair various types of loading systems equipment including: Sectional Doors, Automatic Doors, Overhead Doors, Roller Shutter Doors, Hi-speed Doors, Vehicle Restraints, Platform Lifts, Dock Levellers Mechanical And Hydraulics, Scissor Lifts, other relevant Loading Systems Machinery.
Multi-skilled mechanical and electrical Engineers from relevant sectors will be considered including Automatic Door Engineers with experience on shutters and gates, Lift Engineers, Platform Lift Engineers all living a commutable distance away from North Yorkshire regions of England. If you feel you have what it takes to deliver this Service, Repair and callout Engineer role please don't hesitate to get in touch today for a confidential conversation to find out more!
- You will be capable of carrying out general servicing and minor repairs on a range of engineering components across a wide range of manufactures.
- As an experienced Loading Systems Engineer It is essential that you have all-round knowledge of this equipment, you can demonstrate that you can apply engineering principles to all servicing techniques.
- Possess industry recognised qualifications and training to demonstrate competency including; IPAF, PASMA, NVQ Level 2 in Loading Bay Equipment - Preferred
- Ideally you have your own hand tools and power tools ready to use on site - Preferred
- Relevant experience and or qualifications in an allied trade.
- Willingness to undertake competency, product and H&S training.
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Full UK Driving License - Essential
- Minimum of 1 year service, repair, call-out of loading systems - Essential
- You will be CSCS Card certified - Preferred
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Basic Salary + Bonus + Overtime + Benefits
- A real commitment to career progression with access to funded study schemes
- A culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciates talent is the key to success
- You are not just a number and your efforts are rewarded!
Apply to this position:
- Let us know a convenient time to give you a call and we can have a confidential conversation call between 8:00 am - 6pm - (Monday - Friday)
- Ping us your CV by email and we will get back to you ASAP.
- Click "apply now" so we can read your CV
REClifts are passionate about understanding what is truly important about your next move before entering an application or interview process. This commitment to you will ensure we represent your best interests at all times and together we can secure your next move in the Loading Bays Industry!
Our goal is to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However, feel free to contact us sooner on the number provided.