PAYROLL OFFICER - RECfinancial are delighted to be recruiting exclusively for this Coalville based business as it continues on its growth path.
So who are Board24? Board24 are the largest sheet feeder in the UK, supplying corrugated board across England and Scotland, manufacturing for over 30 years. The Finance team is perfectly formed and is now looking to appoint a Payroll Officer due to retirement.
So What Are We Looking For?
The successful candidate will have solid knowledge of Payroll, having working in a team or standalone role. You'll be responsible for the complete administration of the Payroll and T&A function, providing timely and accurate payments to all the employees and build a rapport with staff throughout the business.
The business is looking for someone who loves what they do and wants to be part of a friendly business who embrace change.
What Will Your Role Involve?
- Complete payroll administration, including monitoring/adjusting and updating our Time & Attendance system on a weekly/monthly basis, ensuring new starters & leavers calculations (including accrued holiday payments) are made in a timely manner on the 15th of each month.
- Calculation and payment of Tax, NI, Pension, SSP, CSP, SAP, SPP, SMP, overtime, unpaid absence, OT Holiday payments, Council & Court orders (Including Scottish Earning's Arrestment Orders) are applied to the payroll system to a tight deadline each month, including the issue of E-Payslips/E-P60's and the issue of P45's to staff who leave our employment.
- Accurate monthly reports to the finance department, including headcount, absence & turnover statistics.
- Ensuring that personal objectives are linked to the overall business goals and the implementation of new processes to increase payroll efficiency within the business.
- Keeping up to date with relevant Payroll regulations/legislation, including taking action and implementing changes where necessary, ensuring that Finance/HR and the wider
UK team are fully informed of any key statutory or company changes.
- Other day-to-day tasks will include, RTI and pension submissions, year end processing, maintaining and ensuring our Payroll and Time & Attendance system is kept up to date.
Who Do We want?
- Proven payroll experience
- CIPP is preferred but not essential
- Enthusiastic approach to a changing work environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated experience dealing with Gross to Net payroll processes, having been involved with the complete processing of payroll and be able to give thorough and sound advice on all payroll matters.
- Be proactive, organised and display sound analytical/problem-solving skills
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, both within a team and on your own initiative
- Excellent Microsoft office experience (Word & Excel)
What's On Offer?
- £27k - £30k
- 33 days holiday inc
- 37.5 hour week
- Flexible start/finish
- Very generous pension
Working with an amazing, friendly team. What more could you wish for?
So, interested so far? If so, why not call Neil @RECfinancial on 07976416967 or email