Payroll Consultant/Senior Interim. 6 months plus. RECfinancial are delighted to be recruiting for one of Leicesters premier clients due to a new payroll implementation. My client has recently started their system switchover and are looking to bolster their payroll department.
Ideally being immediately available or on short notice, my client will consider candidates who are happy to work on a day rate due to the nature of the role falling outside of IR35.
Your role will involve the following;
- Working closely with the Payroll Manager
- Assisting the rest of the team
- Help deliver all aspects of the payroll services inline with current legislation
- Monitor and apply payroll processes to ensure deliverables are met on time and accurately
- Maintain close communication with Human Resources, Finance and IT
- Review and help assist with circa 1,000 employees
- Ensure smooth running and transition from Oracle to MHR/iTrent
- Monitor data and accuracy
What skills do you possess?
- Strong system knowledge which must include iTrent.
- Previous knowledge of system implementation would be advantageous
- CIPP qualified would be beneficial but not essential
In return, my client offers a professional working environment with the possibility of the role being extended past 6 months
For further information, please contact Neil@RECfinancial on 07976 416967 or email us
Back to job search
- Financial Controller
Job location: Leicester Job salary: £45000.00 - £50000 per annum + Parking, pension, discount, 28 days hol
Financial Controller. Fancy getting your teeth ...
- Trainee/Credit Control
Job location: Northamptonshire Job salary: £19000.00 - £20000 per annum + Pension, 25+ stat, life cover, training
Trainee/Credit Control. RECfinancial are excite...
- Transport Manager
Job location: Huddersfield Job salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
THE ROLE:Reporting into the General Manager, th...
By submitting your details you agree to our Ts&Cs