My client are an industry leading global health and health technology company who are looking for an experienced Operations Executive to join their expanding business.
The company combine both microbiome technologies and DNA to inspire people to a positive lifestyle change and lead them to a health optimised future. To achieve this, we have two tests available in the UK.
- Logistics: manage and track shipments; maintain the relationship between with suppliers and chosen logistics partner as well as finding a new logistics partner to restart EU deliveries.
- Operations: control stock levels, restocking, relationships with the suppliers, create analytical reports on inventories, turnaround times, invoice checks. Constantly monitor other market options of suppliers in order to decrease the price and turnaround times.
- Quality control, perform analysis, and manage shipments, returns, invoices with partners.
- Improve and automate current processes and procedures in order to meet customer expectations, decrease turnaround time and costs.
- 2+ years experience in operations and/or logistics
- Proven ability to ensure overall operational improvements, performance and productivity, using creative thinking, negotiation skills, and strong business acumen.
- Excellent language and communications skills, attention to detail.
- Familiarity with genetic/chemistry/biology laboratory processes and experience in the biomed industry is preferred.
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Basic knowledge of Incoterms.
- Pipeline planning, process description, development and implementation.
- Experience in automation of processes, scaling, improving efficiency.
- Stock/Inventory management experience.
- Basic data analysis skills.
Flexible working is available including remote working options.