National Sales Manager
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000
- Market leading company bonuses
- Hybrid role home and office working.
- Car/hybrid/electric car and fuel card or cash alternative
- Established Sales Team
- Private contributory pension scheme
- Paid annual leave entitlement of 25 days during a complete holiday year.
Commutable From:Oxfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire, Warwickshire, Birmingham, Leicestershire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Middlesex.
REClifts is now looking for a proven National Sales Manager to head up the entire Lift Sales Divisions for the UK. Our client is a well established Lift engineering company with a global presence.
The aim of the position is to grow the sales revenue in the UK by leading an established team of Regional Sales Managers to achieve annual sales targets
We are looking for strong lift engineering or engineering management experience, plus a proven lift industry sales background.
- 5+ years' sales experience in the lift industry
- 10+ years' engineering management experience
- Manage multiple direct reports by providing coaching, mentorship, guidance, and constructive feedback to promote employee development
- Successfully out perform set financial performance targets
- Collaborate with Sales team to execute sales strategy that will increase national profitability
- Manage all sales team activities for the most cost-effective results
- Lead in safety and EH&S programs while creating and promoting a safety culture that is present and part of every employees everyday work routine
Sales Management Experience:
- Technical knowledge of passenger lifts and associated equipment
- A proven sales record achieved from new sales and repeat business.
- An electrical or mechanical qualification and or previous experience - Desirable.
- Full driving licence & willingness to travel is essential.
- Sales analysis and reporting to the Senior Board of Directors, including forecasting and pipeline management.
- Experience with National Sales Management or Management of sizable geographical patches
- Managing eight direct reports who generate and build upon sales leads (including new business development).
- Maximise all lift engineering sales opportunities nationally.
- Lead the analysis of tenders and technical enquiries.
- Ensure your sales team completes all site surveys in a timely manner.
- Strong leadership skills, goal-orientated, strong time management and organisational skills
- Demonstrated experience managing and driving change
- Ability to prioritise, be detailed oriented, make sound business decisions
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated business decision making skills
- Ability to lead a highly team-oriented and dynamic environment
- Can demonstrate strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills to effectively develop expectations and relationships with internal and external customers
- Self-motivated and able to manage many simultaneous developments and responsibilities
- Hire, develop, and manage a team of office based staff and field staff
- Grow the profitability of this lift engineering company nationally to exceed business objectives
We are interested in receiving applications from: Lift Sales Managers, Engineering Sales Managers, Engineering Manager, National Sales Managers, Commercial Sales Managers, Operations Sales Managers, Sales Directors, Regional Sales Managers who live within a commutable distance of the South East of England
Apply to this position:
- Give us a call between 8:00 am - 6pm
- Ping us your CV by email and we will get back to you ASAP.
- Click "apply now" so we can read your CV
REClifts are passionate about understanding what is truly important about your next move before entering an application or interview process. This commitment to you will ensure we represent your best interests at all times and together we can secure your next move in the lift industry. Please take a moment to Google Search REClifts and check out the reviews section. Or visit our website to see a list of all the active vacancies available and submit your CV
Our goal is to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However, feel free to contact us sooner on the number provided.