Lift Service Manager
Commutable: All of London and surrounding areas.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 DOE plus bonuses, car, or car allowance, laptop, phone
REClifts is now working with a well-established and market leading lift engineering company looking to recruit a proven and driven Lift Service Manager for a Senior Engineering position.
The target for the role will be to nurture all existing clients on the service portfolio liaising directly with the entire service team, repairs department and all senior leaders. As a team you will help to identify new sales opportunities to grow the passenger lift division around the London area passing leads to the sales team for sales lead conversion delivery.
The Lift Service Manager will work closely with the Senior Leadership to work as one engineering unit working towards optimum branch efficiencies. This role has focused on safe operations, customer retention, profitability, and sustainable, balanced organic growth, continually improving operational effectiveness.
Key words: Lift, passenger lift, lift industry, lift repair, lift repair engineer, lift repair supervisor, lift repair manager, lift repair engineer, lift service engineer, lift service repair engineer, lift repairs, London
Lift Service Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Provide front line support to engineers, either over the phone or on site.
- Delivering tool box talks, providing phone support, escalation for on call engineers
- Carry out dilapidations, lift condition reports, detailed surveys, site visits, quality audits, joint engineer visits, customer meetings, subject to 6 month review.
- Managing the service process, to include but not exhaustive, compiling quotes, the booking, planning and organising of repair engineers, managing the lift off report, providing CSM with weekly forecast, identifying, sourcing, requesting and booking in parts.
- To deliver upon the organisation's service & repair commitments through proactive and managed safe operations, in alignment with all company policies and procedures. cultural delivery of the organization's Core Values of Safety, Quality, Compliance and Customer Focus.
- Must possess experience in team leadership, technical skills and customer relationship management. Previous lift industry experience is preferred but not essential.
- Be self-motivated, have great customer service skills and have the ability to demonstrate a high standard of workmanship whilst working under minimum supervision.
- Must hold a current valid driving licence.
- Qualified an NVQ 3 standard or J modules or other sector relevant qualifications in a lift engineering discipline. Must be willing to undertake further training as required.
Apply to this position:
- Let us know a convenient time to give you a call and we can have a confidential conversation call between 8:00 am - 6pm - (Monday - Friday)
- Ping us your CV by email and we will get back to you ASAP
- Click "apply now" so we can read your CV
REClifts are passionate about understanding what is truly important about your next move before entering an application or interview process. This commitment to you will ensure we represent your best interests at all times and together we can secure your next move in the lift industry.
Our goal is to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However, feel free to contact us sooner on the number provided.