Lift Service Minor Repair
Basic Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 DOE plus living allowance, accommodation £10,000 one of lump sum, standby allowance, callout at inflated rate, unlimited overtime, brand new van, fuel card.
On target earnings £120,000 per annum
Commutable from:Rockbrook, Stepaside, Mulhuddart, Tallght, Ronanstown, Rathcoole, Mourt Joseph, Lucan, Clondalkin, Dunboyne, Carrickmines, Killiney, Portmarnock, Swords
Benefits: Holiday, pension, no callout unless you request it, no compulsory overtime, it's available on other service routes should you want it.
REClifts is now looking for 1 x Lift Service Minor Repair Engineer to manage a defined area service route that is well-maintained. This role is a Service Engineer role in central Dublin.
Global lift engineering manufacturing company that offer an extensive package and remuneration package that are a market leader in the industry, with a standby allowance and attractive call out charge rate, completely flexible on working hours and participation in call out rota.
This opportunity will give an lift engineer an opportunity to fast track in to senior management positions or /and study NVQ 4 qualification to become a qualified tester this opportunity is ideal for any qualified engineer that live in Central Dublin or commutable who enjoys busy city life
This role is to manage pre-existing well maintained passenger units only in central Dublin..
Hours: 8-5 - 40hr wk, Can be flexible to suit you!
- Efficiently manage your own service route. You will complete minor repairs on passenger lifts.
- The successful Lift Service Engineer will be familiar with working in the Central Dublin
- If you enjoy call-out there is plenty to keep you busy. However, if you are an Engineer that prefers to commit to fewer Call-out hours or none at all, then this opportunity is also for you as there is already a capable call-out team in place to provide call-out support for Lift Service Engineers.
- Carry out the electrical & mechanical maintenance on a range of passenger lift manufacturers
- Report service/repairs / defects to encourage improvements in lift equipment and safety.
- Complete maintenance schedules in accordance with agreed Service Contracts
- Has at least 3 years of experience in lift engineering
- NVQ 3 Qualified or similar in a lift engineering discipline.
- Lives a commutable distance away from Dublin by tube or van
Apply to this position:
- For a confidential conversation call us Monday - Friday between 8:00 am- 6 pm
- Ping your CV by email to and we will get back to you ASAP.
- Refer a friend and receive £100 love to shop vouchers upon successful placement
REClifts are passionate about understanding what is truly important about your next move before entering an application or interview process. This commitment to you will ensure we represent your best interests at all times and together we can secure your next move in the lift industry. Please take a moment to Google Search REClifts and check out the reviews section. Or visit our website to see a list of all the active vacancies available and submit your CV. Visit www.reclifts.co.uk
Our goal is to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However, feel free to contact us sooner on the number provided.