Lift Service Engineer
Lift Service Division
Salary: Circa £40,000 OTE £70,000 per annum
Commutable from: York, Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Harrogate, Wetherby, Keighley, Halifax
Benefits: van, fuel card, holiday, specialist tools, training provided for all Engineers
Hours: 8-5 - 40hr wk, (Travel time paid)
REClifts is now looking for 1 x Service Repair Call-Out Engineer. The aim of the role will be to successfully manage your own service route. You will complete minor repairs and general maintenance duties on passenger lifts to ensure the lifts are complying with ISO & EN81 standards. The successful Lift Engineer will be familiar with working in the Yorkshire area and will be comfortable with working the call-out rota and happy to work overtime from time to time to keep on top of the high demand for work and growing service portfolio.
- Complete maintenance schedules in accordance with agreed Service Contracts
- Actively participate in an on-call rota within the North Yorkshire area.
- Work with various Engineers and Trainee Engineers as and when directed.
- Carry out the electrical and mechanical maintenance of all types of goods, passenger and service lifts and lifting equipment.
- Report service / repair requirements / defects to encourage improvements in lift equipment and safety.
- Communicate using company systems and devices (tablet and phone).
- Provide good organisational skills and to prioritise required tasks.
- Self-motivate and attend company training as available.
- Hold a full clean driving licence and be willing to travel.
- Qualified to or above NVQ3 (or equivalent) in a lift engineering discipline.
- Able to provide the company copies of any previous lift related qualifications certificates and/or any mechanical/electrical experience and/or relevant engineering or electrical qualifications.
Apply to this position:
- Let us know a convenient time to give you a call and we can have a confidential conversation call between 8:00 am- 6pm
- Ping your CV by email and we will get back to you ASAP.
- Click "apply now" so we can read your CV
REClifts are passionate about understanding what is truly important about your next move before entering an application or interview process. This commitment to you will ensure we represent your best interests at all times and together we can secure your next move in the lift industry. We welcome applications from talented Lift Engineers with experience of service, repair and call out on all types of loading systems. This role is ideal for candidates who live in Yorkshire.
Our goal is to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However, feel free to contact us sooner.