Lift Service Engineer
Lift Service, Repair, Call-out
Basic Salary: £40,000 £48,000 DOE plus travel time, overtime, standby, call-out
Realistic OTE - £80,000 per annum
Commutable from: Hounslow, Southall, Uxbridge, Chertsey, Weybridge, Watford, Staines-Upon-Thames, Heathrow, Hayes, Slough, Windsor, Maidenhead, Bracknell, Beaconsfield, High Wycombe, Wokingham, Reading, Rickmansworth, Amersham
Benefits: van, fuel card, holiday, pension, Structured progression opportunities including subsidising NVQ 4 Qualification for the right individual, very flexible time in lieu for family commitments
Hours: 8-5 - 40hr wk, Can be flexible to suit you! (Travel time paid door to door)
REClifts is now looking for 1 x Lift Engineer to manage a defined area service route that is well-maintained. This role is Service Repair Call-Out based West London and West of London.
Efficiently manage your own service route. You will complete minor repairs on passenger lifts and goods lifts. The successful Lift Service Engineer will be familiar with working in the West London or West of London area and will be comfortable with working the call-out rota on occasion. The team in place is very supportive and flexible and will happily work the call-out should you not wish to take part. If you enjoy call-out there is plenty to keep you busy. However, if you are an Engineer that prefers to commit to less Call-out hours then this opportunity is also for you as there is already a capable call-out team in place to provide call-out support for Lift Service Engineers.
- Carry out the electrical and mechanical maintenance of all types of goods, passenger and service lifts and lifting equipment.
- Report service / repairs / defects to encourage improvements in lift equipment and safety.
- Complete maintenance schedules in accordance with agreed Service Contracts
- Actively participate in an on-call rota within the West London
- Hold a full clean driving licence and be willing to travel.
- Qualified to or above NVQ3 (or equivalent) in a lift engineering discipline.
- Lives a commutable distance away from either West London or West of London Surrey area
Apply to this position:
- Let us know a convenient time to give you a call and we can have a confidential conversation call between 8:00 am- 6pm
- Ping your CV by email and we will get back to you ASAP.
- Click "apply now" so we can read your CV
REClifts are passionate about understanding what is truly important about your next move before entering an application or interview process. This commitment to you will ensure we represent your best interests at all times and together we can secure your next move in the lift industry. We welcome applications from talented Lift Engineers with experience of service, repair and callout on all manufacturers of passenger lifts.
Our goal is to respond to all applications within 24 hours. However, feel free to contact us sooner.