Lift Installation Engineer
Passenger Lift Industry
Role: Installation of passenger lifts
Commutable from: Cambridge, Peterborough, Grantham, Corby, Kettering, Northampton, Bedford, Leicester, Milton Keynes, Ely, Bury St Edmunds, Huntingdon, St Neots
Pay Rate: circa £130 - £250 per day & DOE + Overtime
Temp to Perm Contract: If you prove your ability you will be offered permanent employment
REClifts is now looking for a skilled Lift Installation Engineer on a temporary basis in the first instance. If you can prove your ability you will be offered permanent employment. This opportunity is suited for an Lift Installation Engineer out of work or already working as a subcontractor and looking for a payrise and stability of workflow! You will be either based in, or living a commutable distance away from the Peterborough / Cambridgeshire area. The experience we require is both lone working and part of a team as a Lift Installation Engineer.
You will already have the key competencies associated with the health and safety and technical expertise to install a fully functioning lift from an empty lift shaft and setting out, to installing the ropes, assembling the lift car push buttons, lighting and control panel. The experience will be ideal if its KONE, Schindler or Thyssen and a wider range of manufacturers experience is an advantage over other candidates!
- Are you a skilled Lift Installation Engineer that can commence work immediately? Call us today!
- Are you a fully qualified Lift Installation Engineer looking for more work? Send us your CV!
- Do you have your NVQ 3 in Lift Installation and commissioning? Great! Call us today!
You must be capable of working in a varied, fast-paced role including installation of a variety of lifting manufacturers. This opportunity is working for a progressive and independent lift engineering company.
Key Words: Lift Installer, Lift Installation Engineer, Lift Engineer, Lift Engineering, Lift Installation
Required Experience/ Qualifications:
- You will be capable of moving lift engineering components and materials
- You will move the components and materials from the storage area to the lift shaft.
- You will confidently either support the engineering parts as they are fixed or fix the components yourself using your experience installing lifts.
- Ideally you have your own hand tools ready to use on site
- As an experienced lift installer, it is essential that you have all-round knowledge of lift equipment, you can demonstrate that you can apply lift engineering principles to Installation.
- Strong commitment to Health & Safety.
- Flexible travelling to multiple installation sites as per company requirements.
- Full UK Driving License - Essential
- Minimum of 3 Years Installation of passenger lifts within the lift industry - Preferred
- NVQ 3 - Lift Installation and commissioning - Essential
- You will be CSCS Card certified - Essential
Apply to this REClifts position:
- Let us know a convenient time to give you a call and we can have a confidential conversation call between 8:00 am - 6pm - (Monday - Friday)
- Ping us your CV by email and we will get back to you ASAP.
- Click "apply now" so we can read your CV
REClifts are passionate about understanding what is truly important about your next move before entering an application or interview process. This commitment to you will ensure we represent your best interests at all times and together we can secure your next move in the lift industry. We are interested in receiving applications from any Lift Installation Engineers as well as Installation Engineer Mates that have achieved their NVQ 3 and looking for a career promotion
Our goal is to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However, feel free to contact us sooner on the number provided.