Lift Service Repair
Basic Salary: £40,000- £50,000 - DOE plus optional overtime OTE £80,000
Commutable from: Watford, Wembley, Slough, Luton, Romford, Harlow, Epping, Enfield, Harlow, Borehamwood, Tottenham, Stratford, Walthamstow, Barnet, Edgware, Hemel Hempstead, Hatfield, Edgware, Berkhamsted
Benefits: van, fuel card, holiday, pension, clear progression route to Technician or Tester or Senior Management if you want it!
REClifts is now looking for 1 x Lift Engineer to manage a service route within the London and surrounding area, this service contract portfolio is well-maintained with a balance of lifting products.
This role is to manage passenger lift units in London and the perfect role for an experienced Lift Engineer with a solid lift engineering background, eager to study NVQ 4 and progress to more senior appointments within the business.
Hours: 8-5 - 40hr wk, Can be flexible to suit you!
- Efficiently manage your own service route.
- Competent completing both minor & major repairs on passenger lifts.
- The successful Lift Engineer will be familiar with working in London
- If you enjoy call-out there is plenty to keep you busy. However, if you are an Engineer that prefers to commit to less Call-out hours or none at all, then this opportunity is also for you as there is already a capable call-out team in place to provide callout support
- Carry out the electrical & mechanical maintenance on a range of passenger lift manufacturers
- Report service / repairs / defects to encourage improvements in lift equipment and safety.
- Complete maintenance schedules in accordance with agreed Service Contracts
- A rapidly growing company with a team covering the London and surrounding areas.
- With a sizable growing portfolio within the lift business of service maintenance contracts
- Has at least 3 years experience - Essential
- Ideally a Lit Engineer with a solid Installation and major works modernisations background
- Qualified NVQ 3 in a lift engineering discipline either service repair or installation - Essential
- Lives a commutable distance away from London or M25 or willing to relocate to this area
- Must have a full UK Driving Licence - Essential
Apply to this position:
- Give us a call for a confidential conversation call between 8:00 am- 6 pm on 07811210079
- Ping your CV by email and we will get back to you ASAP.
- Click "apply now" so we can read your CV
REClifts are passionate about understanding what is truly important about your next move before entering an application or interview process. This commitment to you will ensure we represent your best interests at all times and together we can secure your next move in the lift industry. We welcome applications from talented Lift Engineers with experience of service, repair and callout on all manufacturers of passenger lifts.
Our goal is to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However, feel free to contact us sooner.