Industrial Door Engineer
Service, Repair, Call-out
North of London
Pay Rate: £30,000-£35,000 ote - £50,000
Benefits: Flexible working hours, unlimited overtime at inflated pay rate, new van, fuel card, 25 holiday, specialist tools, training provided for all Engineers, Travel time paid door to door
Hours: 8-5 - 40hr wk, time & half overtime before 8 after 5
Commutable from: Watford, High Wycombe, Boreham Wood, Enfield, Luton, St Albans, Barnet, Edgeware, Tottenham, Hemel Hempstead, Finchley, Potters Bar, Stratford, Battersea, Peckham, Brixton, Greenwich, Woolwich, Barking, Dagenham, London, Essex, Ilford, Bexley Heath, Lewisham, Kent, Stratford, Hackney, Romford, Dartford, Peckham, Brentwood.
REClifts is now looking for 10 x multi-skilled Industrial Door Engineers. Desirable for you to have any of the following experience: manual doors, hi-speed doors, sectional doors, shop front steel doors, roller shutters, auto-doors loading bays, fast action doors, gates, barriers, industrial sectional overhead doors, rapid roll doors, industrial, fire shutters and doors, folding and sliding doors, steel security doors, dock levellers, loading bays, traffic barriers, pedestrian gates.
Must be flexible and willing to work overtime as the role will involve out of hours working. Min of 2 years Experience
Skills/ Qualifications & Certificates:
- A full driving licence is essential,
- CSCS, PASMA and IPAF qualifications would be an advantage although full training will be provided as required.
- Mechanical skill set background required preferable in the industrial door sector.
- Experience with Commercial Industrial Doors is ESSENTIAL eg roller shutters
- Electrical Qualifications are DESIRED
- Electrical basic knowledge within the door sector - DESIRED
Apply to this position:
- Let us know a convenient time to give you a call and we can have a confidential conversation call between 8:00 am- 6pm
- Ping your CV by email and we will get back to you ASAP.
- Click "apply now" so we can read your CV
We welcome applications from talented Shutters & Doors Engineers with experience of service, repair and callout on all types of loading systems. This role is ideal for candidates who live in the South East of England.
REClifts are passionate about understanding what is truly important about your next move before entering an application or interview process. This commitment to you will ensure we represent your best interests at all times and together we can secure your next move in the manual doors industry.
Our goal is to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However, feel free to contact us sooner.