I & C Gas Meter Installers required in Scotland
The role is field based will involve visiting different sites installing, exchanging, maintenance and removal of all types of Industrial & Commercial gas meters all pressure tiers and associated items including telemetry equipment.
Most often this will involve solitary working, with larger installations these are attended by the engineer and an assistant.
Maintain adequate stock levels on the company vehicle.
Communicate with various internal departments to review planning, stock, vehicle issues etc.
Western and Central Scotland (G, PA, PH)
The Earning Potential
- Peugeot Expert Van
- Fuel Card, Phone, Tools, PPE provided
- 40 Hours working week
- Monday to Friday working
- 25 Days plus 8 Statutory Days Annual Leave entitlement (30 days after 5 years)
- Buy and Sell Holiday Options
- 4x Salary Life Insurance Cover
- Match Pension Scheme 3% up to 5%
- Statutory Sick Pay Scheme
- Medicash Healthcare Plan
- Stock and consumables come via Safestore which is located as close to your house as possible.
- Work is allocated and completed via an ipad (supplied)
- Stock audit completed monthly
CMA1 & MET4 minimum preferably CMET1 & CMET2, ICPN1 TPCP1 / TPCP1A
- At least 12 months previous experience working on Industrial & Commercial gas meters
- Full Driving Licence
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Natural ability to problem solve and be able to react and resolve issues in an ever-changing landscape
- Ability to work well under pressure whilst constantly considering opportunity for improvement and development
- Confident IT ability on all Microsoft suites
- Good understanding of mobile phone / tablet applications
- Good attention to detail
Click apply now to Email your CV to the contact details shown.
(Note: further documentation will be required at a later date from shortlisted candidates to support your application (Right to Work/Passport/Birth Certificate, Driving Licence & Check Code, EUSR (if held), Proof of Address, NI Number).
RECenergy is a specialist energy sector recruitment business whose Directors have worked in the metering recruitment industry for over 18 years.
We can be contacted by phone, email, text, whatsapp or find us on LinkedIn.
Our Offices is open for calls and email correspondence from 7.00am to 9.00pm Monday to Saturday