GROUP MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT. RECfinancial are delighted to be recruiting exclusively for this Leicester based client on a Permanent basis. If you're after an exciting opportunity in a growing business, this could be the one for you.
What is The Role?
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, you'll support the business in supervising a small but perfectly formed Finance Team, producing Management Accounts and ensuring all deadlines are adhered to and targets met.
What Do They Want?
Ideally you'll be AAT/CIMA/ACCA part or fully qualified. Your role will include the following areas;
· Supervision of the finance team assisting the Financial Controller
· Management accounts for Group entities
· Control account reconciliations
· Fixed Asset Management
· Accruals & Prepayments
· Inventory controls
· Maintenance of the General Ledger including journal preparation & posting
· Maintenance and posting Bank transactions if required
· Preparation of VAT reporting
· Assist with completion of the financial month end, assist team where necessary
· Ad-hoc monthly / weekly reporting
· Query resolution
· EU and/or US accounting experience would be beneficial
· Experience with imports & exports
· Advanced Excel is essential
· ERP systems knowledge would be a real advantage
What's On Offer?
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-time, Mon-Fri 8:30am to 5:00pm (permanent)
- Holiday: 28 Days inc
- Employee Discount
- Career progression
So, sound of interest? Contact Neil @RECfinancial on 07976416967 for a confidential conversation or email us for further details. This is one role you won't want to miss.