Financial Controller. Fancy something new for 2022? You might just have found what you're looking for. RECfinancial are delighted to be recruiting exclusively for this rapidly growing manufacturing business which has its heart based in Leicester. This organisation has continued to grow through the pandemic and is reaching for the stars.
Due to increased growth, RECfinancial are looking to recruit a passionate, hands on, experienced Financial Controller to help continue their journey. Your role will work extremely closely with the Directors as a pivotal role to the business.
What Do We Want?
- Qualifications are great, experience is essential
- Working previously in a growing SME is perfect
- Be driven, proactive with the ability to motivate and lead a small team
- Be able to produce Management Accounts and Financial reporting to include;
- Budgets, forecasting, cashflow reporting
- Costing and variance analysis is ideal
- Statutory reporting to include VAT and Tax
- Analyse KPIs within the business to report to Senior Management and allow future decisions and improvements to be made
- Liaise with external auditors and the bank
- Take responsibility for helping implement a new finance system along with help to improve current processes and drive positive change
What Do You Get?
Apart from working for an incredible business, you'll receive a great salary, pension, 28 days inc B/H, an incredible working environment, central location, flexible and some hybrid working, corporate benefits and most importantly, career satisfaction.
So for further information on this fabulous opportunity, call Neil @RECfinancial on 07976 416967 or email