RECfinancial are delighted to be recruiting for a Finance Business Partner on a Permanent basis. Based in Northwest Leicestershire, our client is a leader in their field. So, who are Antalis?
Antalis is the European leader, and the global leader (outside of the United States), in B2B distribution of Paper and Packaging solutions, and also one of Europe's top three distributors of Visual Communication solutions. Providing one of the most extensive and diversified ranges of products and solutions in the market
Your role will be a pro-active, independent and autonomous BP to the sales Directors and Senior Management team, interpreting information on Business Performance and providing insights.
Being fully qualified, ACA/ACCA or CIMA, your role will involve the following aspects;
- Providing independent perspective on the business, joining all areas through financial and non-financial, influencing Senior Management where needed.
- Having the ability to identify trends and investigate unusual variances against budgets, forecasts and historical periods.
- Ensure a culture of cost management and control is promoted within the sales organisation and to ensure actions are in place to prevent overspends.
- Be able to articulate the drivers (both financial and non-financial) of profitability across all P&L captions.
- Understand and articulate to non-finance colleagues the relationships between non-financial KPI's, Income, direct Operating Expenses and allocated Expenses.
- Hold meetings to discuss profitability and decision making.
- To drive and work with the business to improve profitability of the BU, supporting clients where needed through various tools.
- Support the annual budget and forecast process for both Sales Income and Operating expenses, whilst relaying information across the Senior Board.
- Be a leader within the Finance community, working with Financial and BI professionals to help them understand business requirements and performance.
- Work with Finance colleagues to support the objective of delivering robust financial and non-financial information.
So who are you and what do you do?
- Are you a leader within the Finance community, working with Financial and BI professionals to help them understand business requirements and performance?
- Work with Finance colleagues to support the objective of delivering robust financial and non-financial information?
- Do you possess strong numerical and analytical skills?
- Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA with solid BP experience?
- In return, my client offers an excellent opportunity with a generous which includes;
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme - matched company contributions up to 6%/6%.
- Life Assurance Death in Service
- Holidays - Start with 22 plus Bank Holidays, increasing with Length of Service to 26 days after 4 years
- Annual Holiday Buy/Sell Scheme - up to 5 Days of Holiday Allowance
- Other elements:
- Free Onsite Parking
- Subsidised On-Site Canteen
To discuss this fabulous company further, contact RECfinancial on 07976 416967 or email
- Please be aware that RECfinanical have been appointed as the exclusive provider for Antalis contracts and any CV's sent directly or via a 3rd party to Antalis will not be considered and may impact the application process.