FINANCE ASSISTANT/(Study Support) Hybrid Working. RECfinancial are delighted to be recruiting exclusively for this Coalville based organisation on a permanent basis. My client will consider candidates immediately available or on a notice period.
So What's The Role Involve?
- Purchase Ledger/Credit Control
- Process credit card payments
- Produce aged debtor reports for the monthly management accounts.
- Preparation and despatch of monthly reminder correspondence.
- To prepare and process debts to be passed to third party debt collection agency as required.
- Identify bad and doubtful debts and initiate action to secure authority for the write-off of bad debts.
- To ensure accounting software is regularly updated showing credit control procedure is being followed.
- Resolving queries quickly and effectively, both internally and externally, regarding outstanding invoices.
- To access commercial customers web-portal sites
- Maintain confidentiality at all times to prevent the disclosure of confidential and sensitive information.
- Assist with the accurate recording, control and prompt banking of all income received from debtors.
- Assist with the raising of invoices/credit notes and other income team activities as required.
- Process all purchase invoices and credit notes onto the accounting system,
- Ensure supplier statements are fully reconciled on a weekly basis.
- Reviewing outstanding orders to ensure commitments against budget are being accurately recorded.
- Ensure all invoice queries are accurately recorded and chased appropriately.
- To assist in the checking of pay claims for sessional staff as required.
- To assist in inputting payment requests and childcare invoices onto accounting system, ensuring prompt payment as required.
- To assist with Internal and External Auditor requests as required.
- To provide cover for the Cashier when required.
- To input payments such as: payments, Weekly, monthly Travel payments etc
- To input Staff Expenses and other Invoices weekly ensuring they are paid within the agreed upon timeframe.
What's Expected of You?
- Work in a manner which supports the businesses core values, quality requirements and continuous improvement ethos.
- Undertake their duties in accordance with all business policies and procedures and in accordance with the Employee Code of Conduct
- Undertake their duties in accordance with the businesses Equality and Diversity Policy, behaving ethically and with transparency
So What's on Offer?
Our client offers an enviable package which includes;
- £23k (Study support)
- 34 days holiday inc stat
- Hybrid working 3 days office 2 days home
- Exceptionally Generous Pension Scheme
- Onsite gymnasium
- Career progression
For further information, please contact Neil@RECfinancial on 07976416967 or email