FINANCE ASSISTANT/Hybrid Working. RECfinancial are delighted to be recruiting exclusively for this Coalville based organisation on a permanent basis. My client will consider candidates immediately available or on a notice period.
So What's The Role Involve?
- Purchase Ledger/Credit Control
- Process credit card payments
- Produce aged debtor reports for the monthly management accounts.
- Preparation and despatch of monthly reminder correspondence.
- To prepare and process debts to be passed to third party debt collection agency as required.
- Identify bad and doubtful debts and initiate action to secure authority for the write-off of bad debts.
- To ensure accounting software is regularly updated showing credit control procedure is being followed.
- Resolving queries quickly and effectively, both internally and externally, regarding outstanding invoices.
- To access commercial customers web-portal sites
- Maintain confidentiality at all times to prevent the disclosure of confidential and sensitive information.
- Assist with the accurate recording, control and prompt banking of all income received from debtors.
- Assist with the raising of invoices/credit notes and other income team activities as required.
- Process all purchase invoices and credit notes onto the accounting system,
- Ensure supplier statements are fully reconciled on a weekly basis.
- Reviewing outstanding orders to ensure commitments against budget are being accurately recorded.
- Ensure all invoice queries are accurately recorded and chased appropriately.
- To assist in the checking of pay claims for sessional staff as required.
- To assist in inputting payment requests and childcare invoices onto accounting system, ensuring prompt payment as required.
- To assist with Internal and External Auditor requests as required.
- To provide cover for the Cashier when required.
- To input payments such as: payments, Weekly, monthly Travel payments etc
- To input Staff Expenses and other Invoices weekly ensuring they are paid within the agreed upon timeframe.
What's Expected of You?
- Work in a manner which supports the businesses core values, quality requirements and continuous improvement ethos.
- Undertake their duties in accordance with all business policies and procedures and in accordance with the Employee Code of Conduct
- Undertake their duties in accordance with Corporation's Health and Safety at Work policies and procedures and take reasonable care of their own health and safety and any other person who may be affected by their acts or omissions at work in accordance with Health and Safety legislation.
- Cooperate with the business in so far as is necessary to enable it to comply with its duties under relevant Health and Safety legislation
- Keep abreast of developments in their own area of expertise and undertake professional development opportunities where identified and approved, subject to funding, to ensure continued effective performance in the role
- Undertake their duties in accordance with the businesses Equality and Diversity Policy, behaving ethically and with transparency
So What's on Offer?
Our client offers an enviable package which includes;
- 34 days holiday inc stat
- Hybrid working 3 days office 2 days home
- Exceptionally Generous Pension Scheme
- Onsite gymnasium
- Career progression
For further information, please contact Neil@RECfinancial on 07976416967 or email