FINANCE ASSISTANT - Our client, deVOL Kitchens, based in Loughborough has engaged RECfinancial on an exclusive basis to recruit an experienced Finance Assistant to join their team due to their continued growth.
So who are deVOL Kitchens?
Click the link to explore this fascinating business further and see why they have continued to grow since their inception in 1989 to become one of the leading and most highly regarded kitchens companies in the UK, with offices in London, Leicester and New York.
So what are we looking for?
As a key member of Finance, you'll have solid knowledge of Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger and additional skills. Knowledge of Sage 200 is ideal but not essential. The list doesn't stop there however. More importantly is personality and attitude.
You'll be professional with strong communication skills, with the ability to work with the team, across the business and speak to clients. If this sounds like you, then please read on.
Your role will involve the following;
- looking at the web shop side of the business,
- reconciling online orders,
- posting and reconciling cash received from online sales,
- logging web order dispatches and
- online orders stock allocation.
Other tasks will include:
- forecasting of income based on estimated project dispatch dates
- US business order book tracking
- looking after accounts payable, sales and online sales for small subsidiary company
- support/ cover up of sales ledger and invoicing
- raising detailed kitchen invoices to customers
- B2C chasing of balance payments
- maintaining and posting website sales (daily)
- posting and allocating cash
The skills you'll bring
- Accounts Receivable and Payable experience
- Clear & confident communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong with numbers
- Great attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Proactive mindset
In return, deVOL offer a generous salary of £23k - £25k (dependant on experience), 30 days holiday, pension, parking and additional benefits.
You'll work in a fabulous environment in very much a unique building.
Hours 08.30am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday 30 mins lunch
So, interested so far? If so, why not call Neil @RECfinancial on 07976416967 or email us