Smart Eco Solutions has recently secured a number of many exciting new contracts for the installation of EV Chargers within the home.
Due to this growth we are recruiting for Electricians.
You should apply for the role if you are qualified or have previous electrical experience. Installation of EV chargers is beneficial but training can be provided.
In your role you will be responsible for:
- Installing EV charger points
- Responsible for all client aspects on all installations
- Raising the company profile
- Stay up-to-date on the latest processes and advancements in the industry
You will have either the following qualifications or a desire to be trained:
- Good knowledge of industrial and commercial electrical projects and installations
- 18th Edition
- C&G 2919 EV Charge Point Installation
- NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installations
- Full UK Driving License
- To have Electric Vehicle Charging experience or clear transferable experience from construction & electrical engineering
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, Organisational & Planning Skills
What's on offer for successful candidates?
- Competitive salary (based on relevant experience)
- Company Van
- Company Phone
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays
If you feel you have the required experience, please apply.