RECenergy are proud to be supporting one of the UK's leading metering employers for their recruitment campaign to source Qualified Dual Fuel Meter Installers on their long-term contracts with British Gas, SSE, Shell, Total Gas and others.
This is a direct and permanent employment position with excellent benefits and long term career opportunities (see Frequently Asked Questions at the end of this document).
RECenergy have been engaged to select the best metering operatives in their field to support the growth plans of this already successful business. In return you will receive competitive pay and industry leading benefits.
Applications are now being accepted for Dual Fuel Meter installers, who live and are prepared to work in the following MPAN areas / geographical locations: MPAN 20
You will be working for one of the UK's largest metering companies with single fuel and dual fuel engineers working on contracts nationwide. They aim to keep work as close to your home post code as possible, however this is dependent on available work.
The Standard Earnings
£31,679 Minimum expected earnings outside M25
£4,800 Achievable Health and Safety Bonus (£400 x 12 months)
- Peugeot Expert Van
- Fuel Card, Samsung Phone and Tablet, Tools, PPE provided
- 40 Hours working week
- Monday to Friday working
- 25 Days plus 8 Statutory Days Annual Leave entitlement (30 days after 5 years)
- Buy and Sell Holiday Options
- 4x Salary Life Insurance Cover
- Match Pension Scheme 4% to 5%
- Eligibility to join the Share Incentive Plan following 6 months employment
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Stock and consumables come via Bybox which is located as close to your house as possible.
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program & access to an Employee Assistance Programme with easy access via My Healthy Advantage app.
- Exclusive employee access to SmartHealth app - includes a free 24/7 online GP and a range of other health and wellbeing services
Standard Working Hours and Overtime / On-call Earning Potential
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm (expect to be at first job at 8.00am) Paid from Door to Door
Overtime - Paid 1 month in arrears at the rates below.
Monday to Friday £20.06
When on call shift would be 10.30am to 7.00pm (later start due to mandatory 11 hour rest period)
On call is typically 1 in 4 - on call rates ahred upon application.
Applicants for these positions will need to be fully qualified dual fuel meter installers to the following standard:
- Level 2 Diploma or ACS Gas Qualified for Meter installation
- EUSR Registered
- MOCOPA (previously/currently held)
- At least 12 months post metering qualification work experience
- Maximum 6 penalty points on your Driving Licence (manual transmission required)
Email your CV and Date of Birth (for an EUSR check) to for submission through the correct channel to the Management Team.
(Note: further documentation will be required at a later date from shortlisted candidates to support your application, including:
- Right to Work/Passport/Birth Certificate
- Driving Licence & Check Code
- ACS/Smart Meter Diploma
- EUSR (if held)
- Proof of Address
- NI Number
- Any other relevant qualifications (First Aid, Asbestos Awareness etc)
Why should this be your employer of choice?
They are on a journey to become an employer of choice making significant changes over the past year to our offering both group wide and specifically tailored to engineers (such as increased overtime & on call rates, simplified bonus to make it more achievable, introduced engineer forums to gather feedback).
RECenergy is a specialist energy sector recruitment business whose Directors have worked in the metering recruitment industry for over 17 years.
Our Offices is open for calls and email correspondence from 7.00am to 9.00pm Monday to Saturday.