Applications are now being accepted for EUSR registered dual fuel installers to carry out New Connections and Meter Exchanges in Hull.
The Benefits / Extra information
£30,000 Basic Annual Salary (minimum earnings £34k) for 3 dual fuel installations per day
- New Peugeot Dispatch or Vauxhall Vivaro van
- Fuel Card, Phone, Tools, PPE provided
- Monday to Friday between 8am to 5pm
- Saturday work (10 Saturdays per year) paid at £50 per dual fuel
- 40 hours per standard working week (paid 1 hour lunch)
- 20 Days plus 8 Statutory Days Annual Leave entitlement
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Statutory Sick Pay Scheme
- Call out between 5pm and 8pm paid on a price per job basis
£20 per meter once 28 meters have been installed per week.
- Fit 30 meters per week and earn £40 weekly bonus - £1,840 per year over 46 working weeks (3 duals per day)
- Fit 40 meters per week and earn £240 weekly bonus - £11,040 per year over 46 working weeks (3 duals per day)
- Health and safety bonus £50 per month x 12 months = £600
Requirement to work 10 Saturday shifts per year - £150 average earnings
Total Yearly Saturday earnings £1,500
Total Earning Potential based on above example
£30,000 Basic annual salary
£1,840* Perf. Bonus (*based on 3 duals per day)
£600 H&S Bonus
£33,940 Total 30 meter per week and working 10 Saturdays
£43,140 Total 40 meter per week and working 10 Saturdays
Working for a respected metering contractor who employ over 50 dual fuel meter installers.
They have a strong reputation for being a fair and respected employer, with a care and understanding of their employee's well-being and work-life balance.
Applicants for these positions will need to be fully qualified smart meter installers to the following standard:
- EUSR Registered for Single Phase and Single-off Multi
- ACS Qualified to CCN1 or CMA1 or CMA3 plus MET1 or Level 2 Diploma in Smart Metering (Dual Fuel) qualified
- MOCOPA (previously/currently held)
- At least 6 months post metering qualification work experience
- Maximum 6 penalty points on your Driving Licence (manual transmission required)
Email your CV for submission through the correct channel
(Note: further documentation will be required at a later date from shortlisted candidates to support your application (Right to Work/Passport/Birth Certificate, Driving Licence & Check Code, MOCOPA, ACS/Smart Meter Diploma, EUSR, Proof of Address, NI Number).
RECenergy is a specialist energy sector recruitment business whose Directors have worked in the metering recruitment industry for over 17 years.
We can be contacted by phone (07494912447), email, text, whatsapp or find us on LinkedIn.
Our Offices are open for calls and email correspondence from 7.00am to 9.00pm Monday to Saturday